Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Quiet Company and The Steps, Threadgill's, June 4, 2010

The cosmos have basically been in line for me lately, what with my fantastic Memorial Day Weekend of Rhett Miller and Barenaked Ladies. This past weekend had two of my favorite local bands on the same bill at Threadgill's: Quiet Company and The Steps. You may have heard Quiet Company's song "How Do You Do It" on KGSR recently. They're a high energy pop band, with keyboards, horns and some great songs.

And I had not seen The Steps in quite some time, so I was happy to get out to one of their live shows. They have some cool things coming up, a new EP coming soon, lots of placements on TV shows and a big promo with Mead's Five Star Notebooks. Details here.

















Quiet Company






The Steps



No comments: