Sunday, July 11, 2010

Old 97's, Taste of Dallas, July 10, 2010

With Dallas being just a short Amtrak trip away, I couldn't resist taking my last weekend before summer school begins to take in an Old 97's show. They played at Taste of Dallas, amongst all the finest foods of the city, to an enthusiastic and sweaty crowd - the band got rather soggy, too. They're on the road touring their recent release of Mimeograph, a covers EP. Great time, met up with lots of fans, both old and new friends.


























Oppenheimer


Champaign, Illinois

2 comments:

michael said...

Great photos. I wish I knew you were going, I would have liked to say "Howdy" to you.

~ michael hbat

Murray said...

Like you always say, Cindy. Any day you get to stand in front of Rhett Miller and listen to him sing is a good day.

Great pix and videos as usual. Glad to see your camera survived the sweat and heat. ;-)