Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday, SXSW 2009

I started my day with a film, Rip: A Remix Manifesto. It's a fantastic documentary about intellectual property and remixing digital content. I will definitely be talking about in class. Then, had planned to visit Rachael Ray party, but that's one popular gal. See the crowd and line to get in. I asked one guy near the front how long he had been waiting, and he said 2 1/2 hours. Wow!



Echo and the Bunnymen in the Convention Center

Electric Touch at Stubbs



Even the Hey Cupcake! trailer has live music during SXSW

Fastball at South By San Jose/Jo's Party. They rocked!






The Rosebuds, from Raleigh, at the Parish











1 comment:

Tim said...

Hey, I like how you posted those photos--that big, chrome Airstream followed by Fastball! Did you do that on purpose or was that just serendipity?

Peace,

Tim