Friday, October 24, 2008

Carrie Rodriguez at Cactus, later Craig Marshall at Hole



Well, after a big week at school for our Mass Comm Week, I managed to scurry out last evening to see Carrie Rodriguez at Cactus Cafe. She played two nights there this week, and I had been wanting to see her live show for some time. This summer, I interviewed her and reviewed her recent CD She Ain't Me for Texas Music Extra. I love the CD, and the performance was not a let down. Carrie is amazingly talented, adorable - as you can see from the photos, and surrounded by a cute band. I'm so jealous. I really predict she's on to something big here.


Infinite Night written with Gary Louris of the Jayhawks



She's Ain't Me written with Dan Wilson of Semisonic



Then, afterward, I stopped by Hole in the Wall to check out Craig Marshall who was debuting a new video for his song "Difficult." See video below.




No comments: