Monday, September 29, 2008

Videos from Sunday at ACL



Belleville Outfit


Nakia and his Southern Cousins


Massacoustics - no, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. That guy is playing drums, bass and singing at the same time


Galactic


Silversun Pickups


Okkervil River


Foo Fighters close with Best of You


I know, I wasn't that close for Foo Fighters. But, I enjoyed the show from afar. Dave Grohl was so funny, and even though he didn't play until the police dragged him off stage, they played everything I wanted to hear. Great way to close the festival. One of the best closing-night headliners we have had in the 7 years of the festival.

So, now the post-ACL depression sets in. First, I will be in denial. I'll get up early and start packing my bag with sunscreen and Wet Ones, put on a basecamp T-shirt and grab my camp chair. Eventually, reality will set in... and there's always SXSW to look forward to. Wonder who'll be playing that?

1 comment:

M. Mehta said...

Depression has already set in, because I am back at work at 8 am. Post-ACL Monday sucks. And so does SXSW. But that's another rant for another day. . . ;-)